GETS THE JOB DONE! Uses a unique technology that implements multi-dimensional lifting in the skin allows you to lift and plump your skin filling in loss of volume that creates wrinkles and sagginess - FAST!
If you want to lift and plump your skin, fill in the loss of volume, hydrate and replenish tired and dehydrated skin , and smooth and tighten the skin... then this is the most important 2 step anti-wrinkle treatment patches for laugh lines you'll ever purchase!
Secret Strips Anti-Wrinkle Nasolabial Patches with Hyaluronic Kit is an amazing new 2 step anti-wrinkle treatment patches for laugh lines that helps every person dealing with laugh lines and sagging cheeks to tighten the nasolabial area of the face and plump the skin and each treatment strip can be used twice- once as a patch, then second as a toner, mask or moisturizer (your choice).
Each treatment is individually packaged making it easy to carry for travelling and keeps each treatment fresh versus opening/carrying a single bottle treatment mask.
- 10 Nasolabial mask strips
- (1) bottle (8ml) Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Avena Sativa Protein Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oligopeptide-1, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citric Acid, Glycerin
HOW TO USE:
1. Cleanse and pat dry skin
2. Apply Hyaluronic Acid serum to your area of the skin that you will be treating and applying the patch to.
3. Moisten your fingertips with water, then remove white protective layer from strips.
4. Remove strips from the plastic film, with damp fingers, apply the strips to the intended area (see diagram on box for correct positioning)
5. Slightly lift up the strips along with the intended area to ensure better firming action.
6. Smooth strips with damp fingers to remove any air bubbles between patch and the face.
7. Wear at least 30 minutes or longer time for best results
8. Gently peel off
9. Used patch can be used second time as a mask, moisturizer or toner (check instructions in pamphlet found in box on the last page)