A 14 week supply of our patented formula of vitamins A, C and E plus diindolylmethane (DIM), uniquely designed to deliver maximum results for problem skin. Skin Accumax® is the natural solution for blemish-prone skin. Beautiful skin is well-nourished skin and now it’s easy to provide the precise nutrients your complexion needs to flourish from the inside out.BENEFITS:
- Problem skin
- Clarifies complexion
- Supports skin health*
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured in the UK to certified Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) regulations
- FDA registered
- Professionally developed by our Nutritional Experts, Skin Accumax™ synergises together vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and phytonutrients to work from the inside out to support healthy skin.
Free from harsh chemicals, this fusion of acclaimed ingredients works to feed every cell in the body to help support all areas including face, chest, back and shoulders without drying out the skin. A course of Skin Accumax™ has been noted to help boost confidence and is recommended by both skin care professionals and individuals worldwide.
- One 180 Accumax Capsules
- Two 120 Accumax Capsules
- Travel Size SCB4 (10 Capsules)
- 1 Tin travel case for capsules
Suitable for problem skin from 16 years and over.
Capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), bulking agent: tricalcium phosphate and cellulose, anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide, diindolylmethane complex (starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E [as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate], phosphatidyl choline, silica), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), capsule colour: titanium dioxide.*BioResponse DIM®, licensed from BioResponse LLC. Diindolylmethane is an active nutrient compound identified in broccoli.
HOW TO USE:
- Two capsules twice daily with a meal are recommended.
- Supplements are more effective if taken with food.
Not Suitable for:
- Anyone using anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin (Coumadin) must consult a doctor before taking Skin Omegas.
- Women who are pregnant
- Anyone planning pregnancy
- Breastfeeding mothers
- People under 16 years of age
- Those under medical supervision.
*It is important to consult a doctor bef